Sunday, February 14, 2021

Holiday over the weekend.

 I am back early today to home. weekend well spend with activity of drawing, sleeping, watching kung fu. I just miss my mom. I am envious other that going back home and they have mother at home. the mother cook. and I am still eating what I cook by self. 

I hate being in holiday since it always the same routine

I am pray , I will be given a mother even temporary or a mother in law. I wish I can eat what they call mother cooks. 

I hope Allah will grant my wish to have a mother. even a moment I will satisfied. 

and  you know what, I just remembering a person that long time I erase from my brain. Mohamad Syafiq bin Sabri. I know it hopeless to wait, he  never be my soulmate.


people nowaday dont see the heart, they only see physical.

I need to change for them to accept me. yes... since i need a mother so much.

I will hug and apologise everyday to a mother. I will say iam grateful and love her so much.

I will show her the best smile ever. 


No comments:

The pain

 When the pain come, it is really sore. If I told I am in pain, that means is a pain. Deep in my heart i hope there is comfort word would co...