Monday, February 8, 2021

2021

My last entry in 2017

Now already in 2021. 

Assalamualaikum write today for myself to remember back what happen later.

Currently I am in the journey to pursuit my master. At the moment in second year. How time flies.

I am still waiting. I hope that you can read my blog even in silent.

I am endure this life with help from Allah. I see the cloud, rainbow and sun to make me happy. I know is useless to have hope with you beside Allah. Allah had keep me in this moment. Once I  pray to forget you, the memory is erase. Now, suddenly I feel back the feeling that you also think of me.

Or I am just dreaming. 😁

I envious with everyone in this world who has a mother. They able to taste the food cook by mom, hug and kiss the mother. They got pray from a mother. 

Iam just a human who waiting....


No comments:

The pain

 When the pain come, it is really sore. If I told I am in pain, that means is a pain. Deep in my heart i hope there is comfort word would co...