Tuesday, June 27, 2017

my beloved..26062017

26062017, I met my beloved.
usually I'm not going to visit my love. suddenly, my body move with my heart without hesitate, I drove to the place whee I could found my love. Missed or really want to met my love.

I drove alone, and arrived there. there were nobody here. I walk the alley down the hill until one spot. I lost the way. I cannot found my love. I am crying. I regretted not visiting  soon.
I shout loud out of my heart, where are ma?  I am sorry for not visiting. Allah give a way to turn and finally I found her.....my beloved ma. It looks like I am already accepted that she leave this world. Let times decide when I can met you again, I love you...I miss you....I am waiting my turn now, even I am not ready.....


No comments:

The pain

 When the pain come, it is really sore. If I told I am in pain, that means is a pain. Deep in my heart i hope there is comfort word would co...