I had read the book. Coincidencely, found the book at the shelves.Just simple book in cream and orange cover. No cover image. I guess you won't read it by seeing. The tittle had open my heart to read it loud. I hope every of you people take a chance to review the content, it is true story between Richard & Kris Carlson.
An hour to live:
- I will call my house, speak with my lovely mother and father.
- ask from them, forgiveness and told them
"I APPREACIATED THE MOMENT WE HAD BEFORE, I NEVER REGRETTED BEING THEIR DAUGHTER, I LOVE THEM SO MUCH AFTER ALLAH SWT AND RASUL"
- share my feeling, afraid of the moment I must leaves them. Hope prayers from both of my love.
- hope they will be my side, when the time to say goodbye come.
An hour to love:
- I will give my love mother and father big bear hug.
- I will share the story of my love, that never be mine.
- I want to cry loud at my mother chest like a baby
- I want to kiss my father cheek with loud sound
- I want the both of them realized THEIR LOVE ALWAYS RUN PROUDLY IN MY SOUL...
Pieces of word for my love mother & father
< ADIK >
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The pain
When the pain come, it is really sore. If I told I am in pain, that means is a pain. Deep in my heart i hope there is comfort word would co...
-
Sendirian di Sibu, bagaikan menanti masa berhenti berputar. Kehidupan sungguh berwarna warni. Kita yang menentukan bagaimana cara kita meli...
-
One woman loves you She loves you with all her heart Everyday she follows you like a shadow She is laughing but crying How much more How ...
-
Every droplet has own meaning, can be neither good nor bad, our hand will make it, the chance also like it it will come and go, our self det...
No comments:
Post a Comment